General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

We can unsubscribe top up in new selfcare also..
click on th subscribed topup

Untitled.png

I've a doubt.... Since the Max HD (8m+4m) topup is nt available in app now bt I've the SMS code so I want to try that.... My only question is "Would I get the newly launched HD channels in future if I subscribe to that pack ??"

I've a doubt.... Since the Max HD (8m+4m) topup is nt available in app now bt I've the SMS code so I want to try that.... My only question is "Would I get the newly launched HD channels in future if I subscribe to that pack ??"
the answer is big NO
and if you get, u have to do lot's of phone call, mails to their CC and Nodal Team

yes.. all new channels will be added automatically.. Its the same MAX HD Add On at a reduced price. You will get all HD Channels except SUN Channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock