General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Under what conditions is this possible? Do they give usually or only if within 1st month, etc?
If the long duration pack came with a new connection I don't know the procedure, but for regular ARP packs there is a formula for refunds. You can at anytime deactivate it and receive a balance equaling the (Original cost of ARP) minus (DBR multiplied by the days used). Note DBR rate is based on non-ARP pack valuation. Due to higher DBR rates of non-ARP packs the refund are only useful if you are deactivating it early.

Last edited:
Due to higher DBR rates of non-ARP packs the refund are only useful if you are deactivating it early.
That's a lot of useful information. So for elapsed no. of days, we should use Monthly Rental amount for calculation of DBR. And not the (Annual Rental / 12). Anyway, I'd say this is beneficial, at least they are giving an option for refund. Other DTHs dont even provide this option.

That's a lot of useful information. So for elapsed no. of days, we should use Monthly Rental amount for calculation of DBR. And not the (Annual Rental / 12). Anyway, I'd say this is beneficial, at least they are giving an option for refund. Other DTHs dont even provide this option.
Yes. You have to go by monthly rate which is also the DBR applicable to ARP packs after their validity expires. BTW you need to contact cc to do it.

Airtel logo very transparent in some channels like 9xTashan etc, In 9xTashan ad line, in airtel logo, ad number is showing very clearly, well done Airtel
Mostly all news channels have very bg visible airtel logo now.
I'm saying for old airtel logo(dim), newly added news channels like zee up uk, abp asmita have new airtel logo(very bright) like HD channels.

Last edited:
Signal strength should be in green bro

Signal quality can be in red too doesn't matter ull face signal issue in raining time only if it's in red color other than that no issue :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock