General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

I'm using 99pack, i want all SD Hindi movie channels in low cost, help me for good topups
Bro, like I said earlier, there are no promotional SD topups, you will have to pay for the entire topup. For promotional low cost, take Hindi Movies HD Topup.
Hindi Movies 6 Hd Code : TOPUP5731 Price : 30.00
(Rs 30 for the first 90 days)

The correct link for this type of query is:
List of Airtel Digital TV topups available in myAirtel app

Bro, like I said earlier, there are no promotional SD topups, you will have to pay for the entire topup. For promotional low cost, take Hindi Movies HD Topup.
Hindi Movies 6 Hd Code : TOPUP5731 Price : 30.00
(Rs 30 for the first 90 days)

The correct link for this type of query is:

Bro 1 request, green is looking very hard to read, plz use something else nxt time which does not mix with white page background

That awful moment while seeing Airtel TV App Tamil ad running on Zee Tamil with Zee Tamil HD logo!! Irritating,atleast they should go for a re edit and remove Zee Tamil HD logo in Tamil AD.

Last edited:
Actually u must request to @iphifi bro he just copied from below thread :lol:;)

Yup it's a bit bright but still readable. Issue is because when the post editor changed I was unable to get the old color codes used in old forum. So I tried to create a similar color code to match with old topups. As of now it's too difficult to change the whole thing. If you have any color recommendations PM me the color needed and it will be applied for all new codes.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock