General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Yup it's a bit bright but still readable. Issue is because when the post editor changed I was unable to get the old color codes used in old forum. So I tried to create a similar color code to match with old topups. As of now it's too difficult to change the whole thing. If you have any color recommendations PM me the color needed and it will be applied for all new codes.
I did realise that bro. The color changed due to change in forum UI. No worries, the content is so helpful, we can read it. And if difficult, I just select-text it with the mouse and its absolutely clear with the highlighting. (y)

Last edited:
bro,if i buy airtel secondary connection at rs 300 and connect with dish tv dish and lnb,can i watch airtel content.plz advice.

bro,if i buy airtel secondary connection at rs 300 and connect with dish tv dish and lnb,can i watch airtel content.plz advice.
Thug Life:cap:
I'll let the experts answer this one. Probably airtel may detect a secondary connection used with a separate antenna and LNB and may block.

Without a Primary Connection, how could there be a Secondary connection..? :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
I think he has a Primary connection, and wants to take a Secondary connection at a lower cost, and use it physically at another house/location (by using a spare antenna and LNB). I'll let him clarify.

I think he has a Primary connection, and wants to take a Secondary connection at a lower cost, and use it physically at another house/location (by using a spare antenna and LNB). I'll let him clarify.
nt possible

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock