General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

First you call customer care ask to activate 99 pack. They ask to activate any add on. But just tell no needkk add on. Just tell to activate 99 pack. Then you go to self-care and select SD options there first itself showing 2 free regional add on. There you can select any two top-up regional
Kk tnq

hey guys which hevc box is better ? and better pq in HD ?

Technicolor - HSE4016ATL
Flextronics - HDS8104

What are the different sets of codes that were being displayed on TV frequently I observed totally 3 different types of codes and they are frequent when there is new addition

1.On SD channels inside White box written in blue combination of alphabets & numbers.

2.On HD channels only numbers with hyphens written in white onside black box.

3.On HD channels Combination of Alphabets & numbers written in white inside black black box.

During Channel addition time on HD Channels one can see all three codes on HD channels.

Anyone know??

Last edited:
What are the different sets of codes that were being displayed on TV frequently I observed totally 3 different types of codes and they are frequent when there is new addition

1.On SD channels inside White box written in blue combination of alphabets & numbers.

2.On HD channels only numbers with hyphens written in white onside black box.

3.On HD channels Combination of Alphabets & numbers written in white inside black black box.

During Channel addition time on HD Channels one can see all three codes on HD channels.

Anyone know??

As per my knowledge

Its to prevent piracy

Last edited:
As per my knowledge

Its to prevent piracy

Yes, that's called 'Fingerprint' to prevent piracy.

In normal times the codes were in order like the order in which I posted one type in SD alone other two in HD alone but when we enter into a week when new channels added one can see all three in almost all HD channels frequently.

Is that codes have anything to do with new channel addition like encrypting it at the time of addition??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock