General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

If I have taken a ARP base-pack and there is no DBR for it, but I have another TopUp for which DBR will start after the initial free period, and I dont have balance in my account, what will happen? Will the TopUp be deactivated automatically? What abt the ARP Validity, will it remain the same or airtel will steal my validity to fund the DBR of TopUp?

If I have taken a ARP base-pack and there is no DBR for it, but I have another TopUp for which DBR will start after the initial free period, and I dont have balance in my account, what will happen? Will the TopUp be deactivated automatically? What abt the ARP Validity, will it remain the same or airtel will steal my validity to fund the DBR of TopUp?

Nothing will happen to ur ARP

At the same time topup won't deact but u won't get the Channels available in this topup due to insufficient balance

But i suggest you if u don't want appropriate topup its better to deact instead staying in account bro

------------------------------------------

Btwn i like ur questions & doubts its always makes me to think twice before answering ;);)(y)

How to self-care option
First you call customer care ask to activate 99 pack. They ask to activate any add on. But just tell no need add on. Just tell to activate 99 pack. Then you go to self-care and select SD top up options there first itself showing 2 free regional combos There you can select any two top-up regional

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock