General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

In normal times the codes were in order like the order in which I posted one type in SD alone other two in HD alone but when we enter into a week when new channels added one can see all three in almost all HD channels frequently.

Is that codes have anything to do with new channel addition like encrypting it at the time of addition??
Don't know about that bro.

To add and remove top-ups sms format is
ADD TOPUP1234 send to 54325
REM TOPUP1234 send to 54325.

Last edited:
In normal times the codes were in order like the order in which I posted one type in SD alone other two in HD alone but when we enter into a week when new channels added one can see all three in almost all HD channels frequently.

Is that codes have anything to do with new channel addition like encrypting it at the time of addition??
The codes are anti-piracy measures to track down if you record and publish copyrighted content. It is based on an algorithm which displays codes depending on your location/region, so the ones that you see and I see may not be the same.

Agree that the frequency has increased recently, not sure why, but it is common in DTH industry. When I was using RDTV, the codes would appear almost "everytime" I changed the channel and disappear after 8-10 seconds.

In my opinion, it has got nothing to do with new channel additions.
Read: Ever Wondered About Those Irritating Numbers That Appear On Your TV Screen? Here’s What They Mean

Agree that the frequency has increased recently, not sure why, but it is common in DTH industry. When I was using RDTV, the codes would appear almost "everytime" I changed the channel and disappear after 8-10 seconds.

From this Sunday it's frequent and I observed it frequently during Channel addition times in the past too in ADTV,& in Sun Direct we can't change channels when those codes displayed and also I observed few times Channels got added after that code and If my memory is good during Ten Sports HD addition in Sun Direct,it happened in the same way one Dec/Jan evening around 4-5 PM.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock