General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Forth coming Triseries from SriLanka will be televised via Dsport, but I wonder without any HD feed:confused:.
Airtel Channel 304 is an SD content - I am eager to know on which channel they broadcast in HD?

Thanks,
Cineplex hd telecasting matches in hindi :)

What about in English on HD?
They may broadcast on one of their following sister channels - hope one of them falls under HD.

Animal Planet
TLC
Discovery Turbo
Discovery Jeet
Discovery Science
Discovery Kids
Discovery Channel

What about in English on HD?
They may broadcast on one of their following sister channels - hope one of them falls under HD.

Animal Planet
TLC
Discovery Turbo
Discovery Jeet
Discovery Science
Discovery Kids
Discovery Channel
Bro, its on DSPORT HD in English - this channel is available on other DTH.
In Hindi, it is on Rishtey Cineplex in SD and Cineplex HD in HD.

That means, Airtel not included the HD content of the same channel on their platform?
Do you have any update.

When dsport telecast nidahas trophy then which chamnel will broadcast psl ??
Many dth and cables not have dsport hd feed and cineplex hd. What they r do ??
Please tell me ehich mobile app like htstar sonyliv they will broadcast in which app ? I know yupp tv only play live channels not mobile content and no channel availble like colors ristey or dsport in their app

When dsport telecast nidahas trophy then which chamnel will broadcast psl ??
Many dth and cables not have dsport hd feed and cineplex hd. What they r do ??
Please tell me ehich mobile app like htstar sonyliv they will broadcast in which app ? I know yupp tv only play live channels not mobile content and no channel availble like colors ristey or dsport in their app

DSport is available on JioTV, Airtel Live TV App and Vodafone Play.

Will be very disappointed if they (Airtel) don't feed Dsport HD with Enlgish commentary.

DSport is available on JioTV, Airtel Live TV App and Vodafone Play.
i donot want to known the live tv app. I want to ask the name of the live streaming app like hotatar sonyliv which is also avlble on andrd tv apple tv chromecast amzpn fire tv stck or any mobile

i donot want to known the live tv app. I want to ask the name of the live streaming app like hotatar sonyliv which is also avlble on andrd tv apple tv chromecast amzpn fire tv stck or any mobile
Bro, do understand that like Star Network has Hotstar, and Sony Network has Sony LIV, till now, Discovery does not have its own App. Hence such telecasts are not available on any official App by the broadcaster. However, as suggested by @Basil bro, you may use Live TV Apps like JioTV, AirtelTV, Vodafone Play which carry this channel, and hence will be available for viewing.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock