General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Oh God! Thats a huge list of channels. Yes, ADTV is just playing safe by saying so, but actually it makes no sense that these channels are actually complimentary in the pack you have (i.e. if they are in the pack u have subscribed)

Oh God! Thats a huge list of channels. Yes, ADTV is just playing safe by saying so, but actually it makes no sense that these channels are actually complimentary in the pack you have (i.e. if they are in the pack u have subscribed)
Nothing happen bro

Same happen with ts too last year :)

so which packages give those channels for free ?
im on 99 and not getting vh1 and channel v

so which packages give those channels for free ?
im on 99 and not getting vh1 and channel v
Bro, its a farce. Nothing is free. Its just a legal tactic for ADTV to ensure you dont claim any refunds/compensation in case the Star Network is disconnected. Dont worry, it wont happen.

Its just a way of saying that for those packs which already have these channels, if such channels are removed, then the pack price will still remain the same. So indirectly, they are telling you that they were/are "free" in the current pack, which is not the case really.

Bro, its a farce. Nothing is free. Its just a legal tactic for ADTV to ensure you dont claim any refunds/compensation in case the Star Network is disconnected. Dont worry, it wont happen.

Its just a way of saying that for those packs which already have these channels, if such channels are removed, then the pack price will still remain the same. So indirectly, they are telling you that they were/are "free" in the current pack, which is not the case really.

same story with videocon and sony ten channels yeah ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock