General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

What SD channels you are getting on 270rs pack for secondary connection ?? Also can I use only secondary connection without any recharge on primary connection ?? Or 99 RS plan on primary with 270 RS plan on secondary ??
almost all SD channels except english entertainment and english movies.like all sports channels,all hindi entertainment ,movies ,news,music and 64HD channels includes HD english channels also so not missing any channels except few ones.The thing about recharge here is that amount you recharge is equally divided to both connection on DBR basis for example i am on plan 199 on primary and 270 on secondary so my monthly rental is rs 469 amounting to DBR of rs 15.63.so you cannot have your primary connection shut down and watch only secondary.

12711 h tp carrying 15 hd channels this tp free for HD channels or not

16 or maximum 17 too can be added but it depends on Dolby Audio & multi audio feeds available in the Channels in that 12711 H TP.

11561 H,11641 H,11681 H,TPs has only 14 equivalent HD Space 11483 too can add some HD Channels if they wish to add,so they will come down to 12711H after filling those TPs.

And in between certain TPs carrying HD channels like 11601 V has many SD Channels that can be swapped to new SES9 TPs to add HD Channels there too.

Recent message from Senior CC is Zee HDs not yet made available to Airtel by the Broadcaster and it's two weeks old message.Hope things change in coming days as the competition among DTH operators Strengthen most probably around the same time when D2H-Dish TV adds Zee HDs it will be added on AIRTEL too maximum within end of May.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock