General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Is anyone facing error on send request Text message Topup on to 54325 on Jio. I m facing this problem from 3months.Plz help me. Is there any alternative way to send Text message through Jio

From 16th April several times I have spoken with your customer care executive requesting for a new dish antenna. They informed I need to pay Rs. 650/- including service charge and I agreed to pay but till now I haven't been given the antenna, whenever I call the customer care always they say, we are very sorry, your problem will be sorted out within next few hours but to no avail. I fail to understand what the problem is. Why I have to wait for more than 5 days for an antenna when I am ready to pay the price for it. i also sent a mail to nodal officer Kolkata no body is giving a positive reply
Please help me friends how to resolve this problem

From 16th April several times I have spoken with your customer care executive requesting for a new dish antenna. They informed I need to pay Rs. 650/- including service charge and I agreed to pay but till now I haven't been given the antenna, whenever I call the customer care always they say, we are very sorry, your problem will be sorted out within next few hours but to no avail. I fail to understand what the problem is. Why I have to wait for more than 5 days for an antenna when I am ready to pay the price for it. i also sent a mail to nodal officer Kolkata no body is giving a positive reply
Please help me friends how to resolve this problem
Call nodal officer & explain all this.

Currently on sundirect SD, thinking to change company and taking HD package .What will the package cost for below channels?

Tamil channels (SD & HD)
Sports (mainly SS1 HD and SS tamil)
English Movie channels (SD & HD)
Infotainment & Lifestyle (SD & HD)

What will be ideal/ good signal strength and quality, if properly alined Airtel dish?

For me signal strength show 62 and 10 for quality

Vadirocks bro ..any updates regarding new channels addition in airtel dth .plz tell ..

What will be ideal/ good signal strength and quality, if properly alined Airtel dish?

For me signal strength show 62 and 10 for quality

your signal strength is alright but quality is lil bit low.
both are in yellow ? it should be ok

My pack is 99+51+6=156pm.
But my recharge offer is :
Rs811=6 months +15days
Rs1351=10 months +60days
Now acc to this offer monthly amount is 135,what is this offer?
Would my pack change after recharging?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock