General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

but i got it this software manually
Looks like new unsubscribed channel screen. Check any other new feature. Also check date next to Girgit version, DUIF version, receiver S/W version etc in device info menu. Rest of UI looks old maybe this STB cannot support too much graphic like HEVC box so could be a minimal update specially for this box. @Optimus_Prime Please confirm.

Last edited:
Looks like new unsubscribed channel screen. Check any other new feature. Also check date next to Girgit version, DUIF version, receiver S/W version etc in device info menu. Rest of UI looks old maybe this STB cannot support too much graphic like HEVC box so could be a minimal update specially for this box. @Optimus_Prime Please confirm.
Checking will let you know

New Connections are available @low price on Online in dusshera sales.

3. For referring a friend, please SMS REFER with customer mobile number and send it to 54325. For example REFER 98XXXXXX63 to 54325

4. Refer SMS has to be sent from the existing Airtel DTH Customer’s registered mobile number to get cash-back benefit.

Tried sending sms from my Registered BSNL no, but message sending failed.
I have sufficient balance in my mobile and other
Number is Jio Number
Any solution bro?

Tried sending sms from my Registered BSNL no, but message sending failed.
I have sufficient balance in my mobile and other
Number is Jio Number
Any solution bro?
You can not send REFER sms from Jio/Bsnl. You have two options.

1. Change your primary rtn to any other network like Airtel or idea and then send the sms.
2. You yourself can book the connection with one of your spare number and when they call you tell them that you already have an airtel DTH but you are unable to refer due to issues with sms. They will give you the connection @1480 (It's only available on referral).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock