General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

You can not send REFER sms from Jio/Bsnl. You have two options.

1. Change your primary rtn to any other network like Airtel or idea and then send the sms.
2. You yourself can book the connection with one of your spare number and when they call you tell them that you already have an airtel DTH but you are unable to refer due to issues with sms. They will give you the connection @1480 (It's only available on referral).
When they call me What should I tell Them??Should I tell him my friends number ?

When they call me What should I tell Them??Should I tell him my friends number ?
Yeah give your number while booking so that you will get the call. Once they call you, you can ask them to keep any number as rtn (Your friend's number)

Yeah give your number while booking so that you will get the call. Once they call you, you can ask them to keep any number as rtn (Your friend's number)
Bro, one more query..
I have airtel no. Registered as secondary.
Can I use that to Refer
?

Which is the best stb model at present?
Is there any remarkable difference between this👇 box and other HEVC boxes?
Also can i replace my present stb?
1539575106552-131932343.jpg

Which is the best stb model at present?
Is there any remarkable difference between this👇 box and other HEVC boxes?
Also can i replace my present stb?
1539575106552-131932343.jpg
All have their pros and cons. Stick to the one u have if Pic and Audio is good. Looking at the competition in DTH and Cable sector .There might be new hybrid box launch in foreseeable future

You can not send REFER sms from Jio/Bsnl. You have two options.

1. Change your primary rtn to any other network like Airtel or idea and then send the sms.
2. You yourself can book the connection with one of your spare number and when they call you tell them that you already have an airtel DTH but you are unable to refer due to issues with sms. They will give you the connection @1480 (It's only available on referral).
@Siva bro I installed new connection through this only. They said you'll get 2 month free subscription. Now after installation customer care saying it is for 1 month only. Kindly enlight me

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock