General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Hello everyone,
My current basepack ARP is valid till June next year. As a spl offer i am getting Superstar pack for 899. What happens if i recharge for 899 today ?

Hello everyone,
My current basepack ARP is valid till June next year. As a spl offer i am getting Superstar pack for 899. What happens if i recharge for 899 today ?
Rs.899 will be added to your DTH. The amount will be be debited according to DBR after you current ARP expires.

Hello everyone,
First call customer care, you ask them to remove long duration pack, then you will get some amount for remaining days. Then you can recharge with 899 to opt super star pack. :eek:k:

As I said Today morning , want to share some new aqusation stastics of South

Stastics taken from October 25th 2018 to November 15th 2018

New aqusation in Kerala 1000+
New aqusation in Karnataka 3000+
New Aqusation in Andhra & Telangana 4000+
Guess For Tamilnadu it's 40,000+ New aqusation done in the above period 😍😍🤩🤩😘😘:skd::skd::ouch::ouch::surprised::surprised:

Yeah very difficult to trust the same for me too while I received the mail .. went my higher official cabin for confirmation weather it's error or fact :rofl::rofl::biggrin::biggrin:

Come to topic , thanks to 899 pack 90% of aqusation packs are 899 only 😍😍😘😘🤩🤩

Transformation

60% from Local Cable mainly arasu cable and scv

10% Tatasky due to spn rift

20% sundirect and dish TV

10% Fresh Customer , stb swap etc...

So gud news for Tamilnadu adtv users 😍😍😘😘🤩🤩

Regards

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock