General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Self Care is working fine except few times in 12-3 AM time band when system undergoes maintenance.
Looks like this is what happened because I was trying to access around that time and it is working now (7:30am)

Anyone has correct info on what will happen to long duration pack subscribers post Dec.29th? Will they be continuing their long duration packs or will they be put to monthly packs? And MyPlan 99 of Airtel will definitely be discontinued isn't it?

Suggestions Please..:huh:
I am using airtel connection(Kerala) since 2011 , standard box and normal LNB (i dnt knw whether there is seperate LNB for sd..hd connection.Any way,am still using the lnb received at the time of connection).
The problem is now a days, i didnt receive channels from some freequencies/polarization/SR.
For Eg. I get zee keralm,kaumudy,naptol,SS Hindi, etc in verry clear.and flowers,mazhavil manorama,surya,etc partially(not at all in aftrnoons).But in the case of asianet,plus,manorama news,etc always shows signel not available.
I replaced the connection wire with a new one.But there is no change in the issue.
Is there any way to solve this issue othr than changing LBC (if it is the only way, expect to provide price,etc details of normal lnb)

Last edited:
As discussed with customer care Airtel is still working on packages.
As per customer care Primary and secondary connection are no more and each connection is treated seperately

Tell them that you are having an offer topup in self care/app & you'll activate it yourself or add any single channel at ₹10.
You can activate the regional add-ons for free from self care.
They are denying to activate it without adding a paid add-on. I tried numerous times.

What to do now?

Finally someone there in customer service has activated Mypack99 only.

And now should I activate max hd 12 month or max hd for 1 month as new pack going to be introduced in a week?

Finally someone there in customer service has activated Mypack99 only.

And now should I activate max hd 12 month or max hd for 1 month as new pack going to be introduced in a week?
Go with DBR pack.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock