General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Will they agree? I doubt.
Yes. I activated it yesterday also. It depends on the executive. 99 percent of them will agree. So just call again and tell them you need only base pack and you will take the add-on yourself from self care.

Will they agree? I doubt.
Yes, they will. Airtel's cc can do anything. Yesterday, I called them to deactivate a topup which was having 30 days lock-in. He said that this topup can't be removed before 30 days then I said him that today's the 30 day although it was 26th day & he deactivated it without asking anything.

Is that 130 pack is mandatory? I don't want that dump channels and may select only I liked channels. Is it possible?

if i opted for HD STB its mandatory to subscribe HD pack? or can subscribe only normal packs which i am subscribing at present?

is at present HD STB had feature of recording? is recording free or any charge?
In HD STB, you need to connect pendrive/HDD for recording. Max limit is 2 TB and yes, it is chargeable. Rs.33 per month.
It was free for Infinity users.
And if you go for Internet Tv STB, you get 500 GB free cloud space for recording, but all channels not support it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock