General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

My new pack activated ..but I not able to view news j Tamil ..I searched in Tamil FTA bouquet .and in alcarte but it's not vissible . message system also not working anyone please share how to activate?
As per cc, news j has been removed from adtv

Hello DDF friends and ADTV viewers, please use this exclusive thread for any help regarding ADTV and for Channel Requests... :tup
Please Admin/MOD made it as sticky thread.
Dear Team,
I am using an Airtel Digital Tv box with inbuilt card. I dont know my customer id. I bought from a local service shop, but now its time to recharge and unable to get the customer id. My mobile number is not registered as I am living in sharjah. Kindly help me to find the Customer ID.
Thanks

Dear Team,
I am using an Airtel Digital Tv box with inbuilt card. I dont know my customer id. I bought from a local service shop, but now its time to recharge and unable to get the customer id. My mobile number is not registered as I am living in sharjah. Kindly help me to find the Customer ID.
Thanks
Bro in stb menu options go to my account option there you find customer id.

My utv HD also closed

What is the deadline to activate new packs. Till now I did not activated.
If we do not activate new plans please advise whether we will not get channels or Airtel select new plan automatically....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock