General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

just a starting days will see in future Krish 😉😉✌✌.. who knows we may get free bouquet & alacarte too in future 😝😝😂😂👍👍
🙏🙏🙏 I would be happy if Airtel reduces the NCF or atleast apply NCF only on chosen channels. That would be perfect.
I already checked, we can add bouquet and remove at same day ..
Pack price increase and decrease..
Hope working for all days....
Final dbr cut at midnight....
Then it's a bug like always 😂😂😝😝👍👍
I have been on a la carte pack for 10 years in airtel and this is the exact way it used to work. We can add and remove channels on the same day. No its not a bug. Thats the way airtel works with a la carte. Thats the best thing I like about this.

The only thing I'm not sure about is NCF. Will they charge extra if we add a new channel from a la carte list from app even if we have selected less than 100 channels? But yesterday I was adding and removing channels from connections tab as airtel suggested and there seemed to be no problems with NCF.

In Airtel one can deactivate both DBR or monthly top ups anytime one wishes to, only point to be noted is that for monthly top ups deduction happens upfront for full monthly price. Many times i have activated monthly top ups, deactivated it midway thru monthly cycle and requested customer care for refund for remaining unused days.

Better is to avoid this and chose daily top ups if available, price is same in both options.

It is still not clear what lock in period they would have under new regime, i guess they will have no lock in so that subscribers get complete feeedom to choose favourite channels.

Also waiting for confirmation about Multi TV charges, in all possibility they will follow Tata Sky system on this

I'd added these bouquets.

Will remove some at 11 pm and let's see how they deduct balance at midnight.

airtel has stopped all extra topup added before 31st jan and customer have to select it again in new trai rule

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock