General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Huh, you are asking them to Add channels while im asking them not to remove any more Tamil channels. ADTV is fastly becoming a Tamil Mukth DTH as its continuously removing Tamil channels on a fast scale :mad:. I'm thinking of moving to another provider who can offer more Tamil channels especially music.:unsure:

Huh, you are asking them to Add channels while im asking them not to remove any more Tamil channels. ADTV is fastly becoming a Tamil Mukth DTH as its continuously removing Tamil channels on a fast scale :mad:. I'm thinking of moving to another provider who can offer more Tamil channels especially music.:unsure:
Aren't you on infinity :)

Yes Infinity, but whats the use? Currently if i want to watch any music all i have is Isaiaruvi, Sun Music, Jaya Max and Raj Musicx. They removed MK Tunes and never had Sahana, Mega Music etc... Many a times all the available music channels play nonstop ad's and i just turn off.
Same here... I stopped watching Music just because of airtel :)

Bro airtel removed. Mk tunes ,mk TV ,mk six , Vannavil TV ,7s music , cavery news ,win tv , Vendhar TV ..next going to News 7 tamil.. waiting to remove....

Bro airtel removed. Mk tunes ,mk TV ,mk six , Vannavil TV ,7s music , cavery news ,win tv , Vendhar TV ..next going to News 7 tamil.. waiting to remove....
Now all dth provides same rate of all channels(alacarte and bouquet).so adtv dont considering the addition of tamil channels better to move tatasky(my opinion).

Adding appropriate channels in bouquet is whose job ?? Broadcaster or DPO ?? If star added these channels to their appropriate bouquet's ??
Bro these channels are available on official Broadcasters Bouquets.

Fault on Airtel Side as they updated Alacarte but forgot to include them on Boquetes.(selfcare)

Now all dth provides same rate of all channels(alacarte and bouquet).so adtv dont considering the addition of tamil channels better to move tatasky(my opinion).
Bro tata sky not having MK group channels , captain tv ,7s music ....I hope airtel will add Tamil channels ...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock