General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Bro these channels are available on official Broadcasters Bouquets.

Fault on Airtel Side as they updated Alacarte but forgot to include them on Boquetes.(selfcare)
If means appropriate broadcaster should send email to appropriate dpo to add those channels in existing bouquet or replacing with new bouquet if not dpo can't modify

So better 1st should get clarification from star instead of Adtv 🙂🙂

Adding appropriate channels in bouquet is whose job ?? Broadcaster or DPO ?? If star added these channels to their appropriate bouquet's ??
If means appropriate broadcaster should send email to appropriate dpo to add those channels in existing bouquet or replacing with new bouquet if not dpo can't modify

So better 1st should get clarification from star instead of Adtv 🙂🙂
Bro, Star Sports 1 Telugu was always available in Star telugu value pack and the other Star telugu packs. However, Airtel added the channel late on their platform and forgot to update the bouquets. It's Airtel's responsibility to update bouquets, if they add a channel late, not broadcaster's.

Bro, Star Sports 1 Telugu was always available in Star telugu value pack and the other Star telugu packs.
Hmm ok then Anna 🙂🙂
However, Airtel added the channel late on their platform and forgot to update the bouquets. It's Airtel's responsibility to update bouquets, if they add a channel late, not broadcaster's.
So no need any permission from Broadcaster Anna ??

Hmm ok then Anna 🙂🙂

So no need any permission from Broadcaster Anna ??
It's actually a violation of TRAI rules to provide the bouquet on platform without providing all channels in it. Airtel should fix this ASAP. They are providing so many incomplete bouquets like this. Actually this issue exists with most of the DPOs.

Not able to view certain channels
I am already on a 6 month ARP (South Max Malyalam 6M ARP) which was taken on Oct 10. Rs. 1,324 was paid for this ARP plan. This would expire only only by April. I am also on the top-up MyHome Max HD (Rs.95/- per month), for which I recharge on a monthly basis. Now, I am unable to view the HD channels even after recharging.

I am unable to figure out on how to get these channels. I have not been told on how to migrate from ARP plan to TRAI based tariff plan - will the amount get refunded or should I wait for the ARP to expire (probably in April). I am open to migrating to TRAI plan rightway, but I need to know how the remaining amount will get adjusted.

Note: I am specifically looking for Star Sports Select HD1 to watch Manchester United vs Liverpool match (tomorrow).

Request your advice on this. Airtel CC has not responded to this query yet.

Last edited:
@dinup24 Bro All old Topups are discontinued thats why you aren't able to view HD Channels. From Selfcare use Change Basepack option and select your new TRAI packs and it will be activated instantly.

As your on ARP after new pack is activated depending on unused days refund amount will be credited your DTH account within 48hrs

@dinup24 Bro All old Topups are discontinued thats why you aren't able to view HD Channels. From Selfcare use Change Basepack option and select your new TRAI packs and it will be activated instantly.

As your on ARP after new pack is activated depending on unused days refund amount will be credited your DTH account within 48hrs
@Gopi27 Thanks for your response. Any idea on how much time it takes for the new pack to get activated? Do we have user reports to confirm that Airtel is indeed refunding the remaining amount.

@Gopi27 Thanks for your response. Any idea on how much time it takes for the new pack to get activated? Do we have user reports to confirm that Airtel is indeed refunding the remaining amount.
Submit the new packs while STB is on so that new pack will be activated instantly if STB is Off it will take more time for activation. Yes, Airtel wil refund amount iam your proof.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock