General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Another 500 discount on upgrading to Internet Box

rRdj0FM.jpg

From last 2 or 3 days , getting no of calls for miniplex 1 month free topup activation, Ikidsworld 1month free topup activation and icookingworld 1 month activation.
Everytime I have to say no politely but It's not possible to entertain those telemarketing calls.
So brother how to stop those telemarketing calls .

Try to check with other mobile bro 🙂
Also checked bro call 12150 and replied wrong no.and otp required no reply .finally asked to customer care ur registration mobile no is correct and u will update the application and u got it.me try for all no solve this problem.

From last 2 or 3 days , getting no of calls for miniplex 1 month free topup activation, Ikidsworld 1month free topup activation and icookingworld 1 month activation.
Everytime I have to say no politely but It's not possible to entertain those telemarketing calls.
So brother how to stop those telemarketing calls .
Bro no activated also call for me thangathirai channel free for ur account for first month.after u interested this channel continued daily rate basis.i say ok u activated the channel suddenly monthly rate of this channel amount is taken my account.after i am argue with customer care and refund the amount in my account.

Bro now i am trying to add new account in selfcare now working bro....
Star regional sports channels showed star all south premium hd bouquet.but iam not get in adtv.tomorrow i will call to cc activated this channel.thank u all bro giving ideas for the my accounts issues.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock