General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

I have subscribed for a total of 69 channels (including the 25 FTA channels + 2 bouquets covering 24 channels and 20 ala carte channels). I believe I had 3-4 HD channels in that.

Now, on self-care, I see MYOP pack and 129 channels. My monthly rental hasnt changed.

How did this happen? Did Airtel add 50 extra useless channels (like naptol etc) to my subscription?? Anyone experienced this change in their subscriptions???

I have subscribed for a total of 69 channels (including the 25 FTA channels + 2 bouquets covering 24 channels and 20 ala carte channels). I believe I had 3-4 HD channels in that.

Now, on self-care, I see MYOP pack and 129 channels. My monthly rental hasnt changed.

How did this happen? Did Airtel add 50 extra useless channels (like naptol etc) to my subscription?? Anyone experienced this change in their subscriptions???
Its Airtel FTA Bundle consists of News, Tele shopping channels etc... its completely free and no NCF charged. You can keep or deactivate by calling CC

Another 500 discount on upgrading to Internet Box

rRdj0FM.jpg
If you call CC and book it then you can get it for 1999. Engineer Visiting charges are waived off.

Its Airtel FTA Bundle consists of News, Tele shopping channels etc... its completely free and no NCF charged. You can keep or deactivate by calling CC
Let them be there as long as I don't have to pay anything extra (esp since it's beyond the 100 channel mark).

So, if I add more paid/free channels of my choice now, will I have to pay NCF?

Let them be there as long as I don't have to pay anything extra (esp since it's beyond the 100 channel mark).

So, if I add more paid/free channels of my choice now, will I have to pay NCF?
As long as your current plan is unchanged NCF wont be charged. But if you add any Bouquet/Alacarte then NCF is charged for those Free Bundle too due to selfcare bug.

So, i recommended to remove it if you add/remove channels in future

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock