General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

RIP Airtel Logic...

trying to remove SAB HD and CN News.... see my new monthly rental and NCF..

why airtel always troll me 😢😢😢
xxxxx.png
Add / Remove with topup codes through SMS.
Worked for me

Screenshot-2019-03-23-16-51-34-822-com-myairtelapp.jpg

Went to remove A channel (sony mix) and end up paying 45/- more for removing a channel worth ₹1.18/-
I know it's all due to NCF bug.
Now how I delete the VAS pack.

Bro do pack selection freshly that's the only available best possible solution.

And I do it that way and if you have very small list of channels it will be more convenient and for users who have a very large list of channels to be selected then doing it in a PC will be more handy.

Anyone suggest a good pack for Tamil channels. Or it's better to choose a pack everyday morning and deactivate night. But doing daily is getting irritated

Screenshot-2019-03-23-16-51-34-822-com-myairtelapp.jpg

Went to remove A channel (sony mix) and end up paying 45/- more for removing a channel worth ₹1.18/-

Just SMS REM VAS00002 or VAS00003 (Customer ID with STB Code) to 54325. Actually it is not a bug, at present airtel cannot uniformly bracket channels contained in this top up out of NCF system bcoz still many people r using old packs + this bundle pack has not been activated across all boxes which have migrated to new framework.

Have even seen people complaining to airtel on forcing these free channels onto them. Making adjustments as per each one's liking is not possible and complicate matters. Only solution out is to have such free bundles as well as to individually make these channels not countable under NCF slab. This way subscribers will also be satisfied and purpose will be achieved but some issues may arise with few channels paying carriage fee to them bcoz of decrease in total reach.

Hopefully after this election all the bad decisions will be reversed and we can go for ARP as before.

Just called Airtel CC, they said due to TRAI everything is costly now and many subscribers are either leaving or disconnecting multiple connections.

Lets hope TRAI gets better management and they take some people friendly measures or atleast reverse what ever they have done during recent times so people can happily retain their old packs or downgrade to some suitable ones as per their choice and requirements.

Earlier i paid Rs 6,999 for 1 full year/360 days for both SD & HD channels.

Now for primary a new pack called "TN Mega HD Pack" pack has been applied for Rs 699 per month [Airtel Bundle Rs 452 and NCF Rs 247], all eng movies SD channels are missing now, donno what else went missing.

And for multiple connections, its "TN Value Sports SD Pack" at Rs 257 per month [Airtel Bundle Rs 163 and NCF Rs 94], not a single eng movie channel comes.

So from this month i pay the same old price but getting nothing what i need. Now some Bhakt will emerge to enlighten me that everything is for good, like standing on banks for money, filing 3 GST returns a month, paying DTH too much for absolutely no reason etc... etc.. etc...

Looks like for someone, whatever he touches becomes a disaster and everyones life around him becomes miserable. Hope soon it becomes a past.

Last edited:
Bro do pack selection freshly that's the only available best possible solution.

And I do it that way and if you have very small list of channels it will be more convenient and for users who have a very large list of channels to be selected then doing it in a PC will be more handy.
Ok . Done with fresh new selection of channels.
Now problem sorted.
Selected 26 ala carte channel and total charge ₹187

Ok . Done with fresh new selection of channels.
Now problem sorted.
Selected 26 ala carte channel and total charge ₹187
From next time to add/Rem channels you should use SMS method. It works perfectly without any miscalculation of NCF.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock