General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

I think this Free Bundle Pack is a very big headache for the coustomers. Yesterday i Tweet to @Airtel_Presence today they remove the bundle pack.

Hi All,

I just tried to select channels under "Ala-Carte" for my multiple connection (Total Rs 327.45), but the price dont match, have they added the TN Value sports SD pack to my "Ala-Carte" selection?

Also what is that IDV at Rs 92?

IOpsuYa.png

Anyone suggest a good pack for Tamil channels. Or it's better to choose a pack everyday morning and deactivate night. But doing daily is getting irritated
If you want only all Tamil channels u can go for tn SD plus pack (93+ ncf ) if you want kids too you can go for (123+ncf), with sports (163+ncf)

I think this Free Bundle Pack is a very big headache for the coustomers. Yesterday i Tweet to @Airtel_Presence today they remove the bundle pack.
Yup it is headache they should have kept like SD free view channels

Hi All,

I just tried to select channels under "Ala-Carte" for my multiple connection (Total Rs 327.45), but the price dont match, have they added the TN Value sports SD pack to my "Ala-Carte" selection?

Also what is that IDV at Rs 92?

IOpsuYa.png
Change your pack completely, don't add al-a-carte on top of the existing pack. From your connections tab, click on change pack, and say yes for the confirmation and then click on create custom pack, then choose your channels.

Just SMS REM VAS00002 or VAS00003 (Customer ID with STB Code) to 54325. Actually it is not a bug, at present airtel cannot uniformly bracket channels contained in this top up out of NCF system bcoz still many people r using old packs + this bundle pack has not been activated across all boxes which have migrated to new framework.

Have even seen people complaining to airtel on forcing these free channels onto them. Making adjustments as per each one's liking is not possible and complicate matters. Only solution out is to have such free bundles as well as to individually make these channels not countable under NCF slab. This way subscribers will also be satisfied and purpose will be achieved but some issues may arise with few channels paying carriage fee to them bcoz of decrease in total reach.
Tata Sky does the same thing flawlessly. It's a shame that Airtel couldn't handle such a simple thing after years of experience in DTH industry. And saying it's not a bug doesn't make sense, it's absolutely a bug and it's very annoying one at that period

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock