General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

I guess LCN Rearrangement maybe kept hold for a little longer. Currently, InternetTV doesn't support 4 Digit LCN. Although, it can be solved with simple App Update.

No, official update about addition but i have a gut feeling that there's something in the store on April 25th......Lets, wait and watch
Only god knows bro....

Hi guys. I need a help.
I changed from my current plan to tn SSP plan. After that, my recording got cancelled.
When I contacted cc, they are asking me to top up 33 per month for recording.
Is that mean there is no free recording?

Hi guys. I need a help.
I changed from my current plan to tn SSP plan. After that, my recording got cancelled.
When I contacted cc, they are asking me to top up 33 per month for recording.
Is that mean there is no free recording?
Same problem for me also .. but you can send mail to airtel .. [email protected]. they will activate it. I also got free recording top up from them . .customer care waste ..(n)

Last edited:
6 more VAS channels are left to be added.
No, bro after publication of TRAI Compliance list Airtel added The QYOU, BhakthiTV, Movie Time, Bol Hadippa, Content TV, Spotlight

So, i guess all the 7 VAS Channels addition is done.

Last edited:
No, bro after publication of TRAI Compliance list Airtel added The QYOU, BhakthiTV, Movie Time, Bol Hadippa, Content TV, Spotlight

So, i guess all the 7 VAS Channels addition is done.
No, they've added only Spotlight.

All channels that you've mentioned were added in Dec/Jan whereas in the compliance of February also they mentioned that 7 VAS channels are awaiting addition & after that no VAS channels were added except spotlight.

I am not considering NAMO TV because it was suddenly launched & added & it's not a service channel from airtel end.
So, 6 channels are still left.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock