General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Hey brothers, want to share a great update.

Was watching tv and about 15 mins back all Sony, Disney, TV18 network channels freezed from airtel side. Some were showing No Signal message on broadcaster decoder while others had picture stuck, this remained till about 4 mins.

Now the information seeker in me again woke up to find out if there was hidden meaning to this disruption. Finally i searched and there was a common string that all these channels r beamed using Intelsat 20 satellite.

Now what could possibly airtel team be doing to have caused this stoppage? Hmmmmmm... Could it be that airtel technicians r doing some adjustments or making arrangements to welcome pending TV18 HD channels on their platform, such work involves wiring up decoders and linking it to satellite among other things or is it that i am just assuming or expecting too much...

Good Night with hope for Exciting News Ahead :)
You have a lot of faith in airtel... :)

Selfcare not working
Anyone facing Same issue
When TS website went down, @dino29 bro said Airtel is working fine. Now Airtel is down, so should TS users come here and say TS websites are working fine! :biggrin:

Might have jammed bcoz of huge flow of traffic across mediums, not to worry will be resolved soon. Airtel is working fine, checked 1 hour back and made changes in account too.
Take this with a pinch of salt, please do not think other meaning. Intended for fun purpose only.

When TS website went down, @dino29 bro said Airtel is working fine. Now Airtel is down, so should TS users come here and say TS websites are working fine! :biggrin:

Take this with a pinch of salt, please do not think other meaning. Intended for fun purpose only.
The time when it goes down is very important :) Airtel is not a premium dth as well and they are known for bugs...

The expectation from TS and Airtel is totally different...

The time when it goes down is very important :) Airtel is not a premium dth as well and they are known for bugs...

The expectation from TS and Airtel is totally different...
So all problems of Airtel can be forgiven and declared as innocent even if anything wrong happens?

And, i thought d2h is the only premium DTH out there.

Since Morning Airtel Selfcare Is Perfectly Working For Me Also

OKILx6G.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock