General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

No. I Have No Planning To Shifting As Of Now. I Miss This Point, Only @dino29 Bro Can Answer That. I Never Mention That, I Shifted or Want To Shifting. Dont Know Why @dino29 Bro Said That. Not Fan Of Airtel, But I Love To Use Airtel DTH, So No Chance😀😀
I was also confused by his post. May be he was sleepy yesterday. :D

IMG-20190806-163715.jpg

Some More Sd & services Channel added Soon

Few like Showbox, ABP Ganga, Regional Gujarati and Telugu Home Channels as well as VAS Telugu Talkies already added from pending list published above

Yes i surely will do that. And yes agree with you that Airtel has better channels and options than Dishtv here in ME.

Bro the signals is not that much problem here. I am getting gd reception. You better consult any other technician. Maybe you need to have a bigger dish antenna and new LNB. Old LNB could also be reason of poor signal at your place.
I think. So it maybe the lnb.. the technician always comes at night... So whenever he comes it works well... I have an lnb i dont know if it will work with the dish... Is there any. Specific lnb to be used?

Yes i surely will do that. And yes agree with you that Airtel has better channels and options than Dishtv here in ME.

Bro the signals is not that much problem here. I am getting gd reception. You better consult any other technician. Maybe you need to have a bigger dish antenna and new LNB. Old LNB could also be reason of poor signal at your place.
I think. So it maybe the lnb.. the technician always comes at night... So whenever he comes it works well... I have an lnb i dont know if it will work with the dish... Is there any. Specific lnb to be used?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock