General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

I think. So it maybe the lnb.. the technician always comes at night... So whenever he comes it works well... I have an lnb i dont know if it will work with the dish... Is there any. Specific lnb to be used?
Yes you can try on your own. No any specific LNB needed. Just replace it with your current LNB and check. Just make sure to place the LNB in the same position as the current one other wise you will not get any signals.

Try to do this during day time when you are having poor signal issue.

I think. So it maybe the lnb.. the technician always comes at night... So whenever he comes it works well... I have an lnb i dont know if it will work with the dish... Is there any. Specific lnb to be used?

Check for rusting on all connectors/jointers right from dish to ur stb. Also do check if correct entry point has been selected in transponder settings. If this does not resolve issue then please get it checked if some other thing is causing signal loss like signal jamming or interference from external sources.

Lastly do check ur adaptor, improper electricity flow to LNB can also cause signal issue across some channels

But why did Airtel remove Star, TV18, Disney, Zee and Sun Bouquets from Selfcare. It's already 4 days and they have been not updated.

But why did Airtel remove Star, TV18, Disney, Zee and Sun Bouquets from Selfcare. It's already 4 days and they have been not updated.
I Think They Removed It For SD Users. Because I Am Getting It Without Any Problem.

Yes even i noticed that Disney universal bouquet is not viable in airtel selfcare. But since i activated this pack earlier, hence it's still showing in the bouquet list selected by me. If i remove it then i also cant get it again.

Yes even i noticed that Disney universal bouquet is not viable in airtel selfcare. But since i activated this pack earlier, hence it's still showing in the bouquet list selected by me. If i remove it then i also cant get it again.
That's the problem with Airtel, it is user friendly only for HD users and not for SD. Even I was planning to buy new DTH for my second TV, now option is Tata Sky. I will wait for 1 month, if airtel adds MTV HD, MTV BEATS HD AND VH1 HD, I will upgrade to HD.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock