General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Airtel curreted pack waste now. There is no discount on it so batter to make own pack

Incase of 2ndary connection u can save on ncf if u chose curated pack where additional slabs applicable as same is not charged there. But yes now savings r very minimal as already NCF reduction has reduced cost. Also still in higher curated packs some discount is being offered. Basic intention is to maintain margin

bEoFvOl.jpg

One of my friends posted this on twitter having issues with Airtel (read the entire thread):
Source

Anyone else having same problem?

Airtel or any other operators r not locking remote and forcing subscribers to watch home channel. Remote or box malfunction may result in commands not getting processed, just refresh box or change battery .... If still issue persists then find the cause or call cust care to register complaint. Also sometimes when ticker or trigger r added on channel then functions takes time to process.

Lastly please handle properly or keep equipments in good condition to avoid problems. These days cheaper hardware is sold by companies which tend to give trouble if not kept with good care

Airtel or any other operators r not locking remote and forcing subscribers to watch home channel. Remote or box malfunction may result in commands not getting processed, just refresh box or change battery .... If still issue persists then find the cause or call cust care to register complaint. Also sometimes when ticker or trigger r added on channel then functions takes time to process.

Lastly please handle properly or keep equipments in good condition to avoid problems. These days cheaper hardware is sold by companies which tend to give trouble if not kept with good care
Bro read his thread. In the last one, he posts a call recording with an Airtel executive and he says this ad viewing at start is a default experience we provide..

Bro read his thread. In the last one, he posts a call recording with an Airtel executive and he says this ad viewing at start is a default experience we provide..

Boot banner ad is there and at that time anyways remote does not work, airtel has nothing to do with it as hardware takes time to start. Regarding landing page being home channel, well that is strategy to reach out to subscribers for promos, info or let brands advertise... U can change it instantly and there is nothing which locks u on it . As i said there r other issues which hangs equipment causing command delay

Boot banner ad is there and at that time anyways remote does not work, airtel has nothing to do with it as hardware takes time to start
Even other STBs (Cardless, Flextronics) have a static bootloader because I have both, one at PG and one at home. At that time STB does not accept a response, I know. But this is different. This is after the STB loads, some channel it is (I think specifically for the Android STBs, not Xstream box). And at that time he is unable to change the channel from the normal remote, but can do so from the remote on mobile.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock