General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Even other STBs (Cardless, Flextronics) have a static bootloader because I have both, one at PG and one at home. At that time STB does not accept a response, I know. But this is different. This is after the STB loads, some channel it is (I think specifically for the Android STBs, not Xstream box). And at that time he is unable to change the channel from the normal remote, but can do so from the remote on mobile.

XStream or Smart boxes need more time to load info and be ready to use, maybe when his box tuned into home channel then it was still stabilizing hence did not respond to command. Nothing unusual or wrong, even my regular stb hangs or becomes unresponsive sometimes

XStream or Smart boxes need more time to load info and be ready to use, maybe when his box tuned into home channel then it was still stabilizing hence did not respond to command. Nothing unusual or wrong, even my regular stb hangs or becomes unresponsive sometimes

GPQf8iI.png

Last edited:
If it was not stable, how is it showing their Ad channel live?

Buddy just getting tuned to home channel post booting does not mean all things have been loaded... EPG, Settings and other system services take sometime to be operational or functional. As u have posted screenshot he was able to control functions using app which means remote had some issue

Buddy just getting tuned to home channel post booting does not mean all things have been loaded... EPG, Settings and other system services take sometime to be operational or functional. As u have posted screenshot he was able to control functions using app which means remote had some issue
No bro, he's tried another remote as well. Physical Remotes don't work for sometime, the airtel app one does.

Post NCF reduction Annual Pack prices have reduced but airtel is still displaying old prices in ads across home chs

How much more time would it take for new software update to arrive? Almost 3 months gone by and download status still idle

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock