General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

I used that method many times. They did charge me for 1 days.
I am not sure what they did in my case. Upon activation they deducted 22 rupees from my balance straightaway. And now I removed the ala carte from web (that airtel thanks is the most complicated app I have ever used) at around 10.50 pm and got text confirmation as well but my balance is still 22 rupees less! I am not sure what's going on!

I am not sure what they did in my case. Upon activation they deducted 22 rupees from my balance straightaway. And now I removed the ala carte from web (that airtel thanks is the most complicated app I have ever used) at around 10.50 pm and got text confirmation as well but my balance is still 22 rupees less! I am not sure what's going on!
I think u activated upfront NRC top-up that's why they deduct 1 month amount otherwise no choice for Alacarte channel

I think u activated upfront NRC top-up that's why they deduct 1 month amount otherwise no choice for Alacarte channel
Dude I don't even know what that means- NRC top up! I simply did as per the instructions of the fellow members. From the airtel app I clicked on connections tab, scrolled down till I found an option called 'Add to your plan', manually typed in the channel name (star sports 1 hd), clicked on the small Add + label next to the channel's name. Then I removed it from the web, from the option remove Ala carte.

Now even from a cheatingbaaz company like airtel's perspective this is a bit too much, charging a whole month's cost for 3 hours, LoL!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock