General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

I am not sure what they did in my case. Upon activation they deducted 22 rupees from my balance straightaway. And now I removed the ala carte from web (that airtel thanks is the most complicated app I have ever used) at around 10.50 pm and got text confirmation as well but my balance is still 22 rupees less! I am not sure what's going on!
Call cc & ask for refund. They'll give you.

@Gobinaath bro is right, you must have activated upfront topup because 'add to your plan' section is having many old topups also. You should've added it from 'change plan' section whichis present at the bottom of connection tab.

Call cc & ask for refund. They'll give you.

@Gobinaath bro is right, you must have activated upfront topup because 'add to your plan' section is having many old topups also. You should've added it from 'change plan' section whichis present at the bottom of connection tab.
if chamnel using nrc method than nothing will be refunded

if chamnel using nrc method than nothing will be refunded
Refund will be given. Even a e-mail will do the work. I've got refund many times.

can't it will give feast to airtel
Money is deducted instantly. Activate a channel of Rs 22 & remove it before midnight & do this continuously for few days, your validity will decrease. DBR of 22 is very small that's why it doesn't reflect on first day & if you'll activate a channel of Rs 1 OR 2 then it'll take more time to reflect on app.

Refund will be given. Even a e-mail will do the work. I've got refund many times.

Money is deducted instantly. Activate a channel of Rs 22 & remove it before midnight & do this continuously for few days, your validity will decrease. DBR of 22 is very small that's why it doesn't reflect on first day & if you'll activate a channel of Rs 1 OR 2 then it'll take more time to reflect on app.
I just activated CNBC awaaz @1.18₹ pm and my balance deducted by .04 paisa

in june month i did for star bharat whole month everyday 1 hour but it doesn't affect me

whenever i add any channel only validity affects balance remains same only dbr deducts if channel used for more than 24 hours and after removal validity again reverts back as before

btw i am using another method for add- remove that's why i am not bearing dbr
method is as an example i have star plus hd and sony hd in pack but need to watch & tv hd
then for some time i remove sony hd and add & tv hd that process doesn't change my pack value might be that's why i am not facing extra dbr

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock