General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

btw i am using another method for add- remove that's why i am not bearing dbr
method is as an example i have star plus hd and sony hd in pack but need to watch & tv hd
then for some time i remove sony hd and add & tv hd that process doesn't change my pack value might be that's why i am not facing extra dbr
You can post screenshot for the proof hide your I'd so Airtel cannot catch anything

whenever i add any channel only validity affects balance remains same only dbr deducts if channel used for more than 24 hours and after removal validity again reverts back as before
Do the addition & removal continuously then your validity will not revert.
Moreover, what you're doing is replacement not addition. If I'll replace my one topup with another one of same OR less price then obviously my validity will not decrease.

Moreover, what you're doing is replacement not addition. If I'll replace my one topup with another one of same OR less price then obviously my validity will not decrease.
He is doing like 100 ₹ deposit and same time 100₹ withdrawal ,balance will remain same .

yes that is i am doing and after today test i found with addition only dbr deducts with channel replace dbr not deduct which i always do so add remove is better than channel addition

yes that is i am doing and after today test i found with addition only dbr deducts with channel replace dbr not deduct which i always do so add remove is better than channel addition
Means if you have sab tv hd and star Plus hd
Now you drop sab tv hd and you add starsports hd 1 your balance remain same?

Deductions is simple,
At 12 AM dbr amount will deduct as per you pack price for upcoming 24hr.
if you modify pack and your new monthly price increases then airtel will deduct differences of new dbr, but your new monthly price decreases then no refund for deducted dbr amount, and if pack price is same after modification then no extra deduction.

For example

1- Your monthly pack price is Rs-300, So your DBR is Rs-10
At 12 AM airtel will deduct Rs-10, then on same day if you add channel/pack/bouquet priced Rs-15/m, and your new monthly price is Rs-315 and DBR is Rs-10.5,
Then airtel will deduct Rs-0.5 instantly at time of activation.

2- But if you remove channel/pack/bouquet priced Rs-15/m, and your new monthly price is Rs-285 and DBR is Rs-9.5,
Then airtel will never refund already deducted Rs-0.5

3- But if you remove one channel and add another channel priced same then no deductions of any money, but try this (add&remove) in one/same attempt or first remove any channel/pack/bouquet then add another of same price.
So in pack modification you can Remove Zee TV HD and add StarPlus HD, then no extra amount will be deducted.

Last edited:
Deductions is simple,
At 12 AM dbr amount will deduct as per you pack price for upcoming 24hr.
if you modify pack and your new monthly price increases then airtel will deduct differences of new dbr, but your new monthly price decreases then no refund for deducted dbr amount, and if pack price is same after modification then no extra deduction.

For example

1- Your monthly pack price is Rs-300, So your DBR is Rs-10
At 12 AM airtel will deduct Rs-10, then on same day if you add channel/pack/bouquet priced Rs-15/m, and your new monthly price is Rs-315 and DBR is Rs-10.5,
Then airtel will deduct Rs-0.5 instantly at time of activation.

2- But if you remove channel/pack/bouquet priced Rs-15/m, and your new monthly price is Rs-285 and DBR is Rs-9.5,
Then airtel will never refund already deducted Rs-0.5

3- But if you remove one channel and add another channel priced same then no deductions of any money, but try this (add&remove) in one/same attempt or first remove any channel/pack/bouquet then add another of same price.
So in pack modification you can Remove Zee TV HD and add StarPlus HD, then no extra amount will be deducted.
Also one Tip

When you change plans multiple times. (weekly/monthly)

If your new pack price is higher than old, change pack after 12:15 AM, to avoid deduction as per new pack price for same day. (To avoid deduction of differences of new and old pack.)

If your new pack price is lower than old, change pack before 11:45 PM, to avoid deduction as per old pack price for next day. (To enjoy for complete day because you already paid for it.)

Last edited:
On suggestion I want to give to all is don't waste too much time adding and deleting channels or changing packages just to save few rupees. Instead if you use that time you spent on the research and then adding/deleting channels, use it for something productive and you won't have to worry about the few rupees at all. And as a bonus, you'll feel good as well.

Just a suggestion with a good intention....take it or leave it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock