General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Isn't airtel violating a rule of NTO 2.0 by placing bindass, epic, dd india in entertainment genre...these r to b placed under music, infotainment and news category. Operators cannot put chs in a genre which broadcaster has not marked for same in their RIO
Also guys can any1 having some connect with airtel uplink team, plz tell them to make logo positioning uniform across chs like tata sky does. Currently logos r all over the place in diff chs and it looks so not good, they even shift logo little upwards to run scroll but later when scroll is removed logo is not reverted back to original place

Last edited:
Hello Friends, I’m facing a different issue. On my primary connection, I can unsubscribe all the channels and just pay 153 but I can’t do the same with secondary connection. For 2nd connection, subscribing to Atleast 1 pay channel is must. I guess they applied these changes last week. Isn’t this is clear violation of NTO 2.0 as Airtel can’t force me to subscribe to pay channel. Is there anyone else who is facing this issue?

PB Mauja hi Mauja 6M pack price increased From 1921/- to 1933/- and Newly Launch 12M pack Rs. 3866/-
TDAiTQtm.jpg

Last edited:
Hello Friends, I’m facing a different issue. On my primary connection, I can unsubscribe all the channels and just pay 153 but I can’t do the same with secondary connection. For 2nd connection, subscribing to Atleast 1 pay channel is must. I guess they applied these changes last week. Isn’t this is clear violation of NTO 2.0 as Airtel can’t force me to subscribe to pay channel. Is there anyone else who is facing this issue?
Not all all, my second connection charge is 61,i haven't subscribe any pay channel on it. Primary connection charge 153

PB Mauja hi Mauja 6M pack price increased From 1921/- to 1933/- and Newly Launch 12M pack Rs. 3866/-
TDAiTQtm.jpg
Yesterday I give miss call at 8130281302 . I got a msg that PB MHM Pack 6M Rs. 1921/-.
SMS is showing 1921/- and web portal is showing 1933/-. There r a confusion which one is right ?

Yesterday I give miss call at 8130281302 . I got a msg that PB MHM Pack 6M Rs. 1921/-.
SMS is showing 1921/- and web portal is showing 1933/-. There r a confusion which one is right ?
Bro there is no benefit in taking long term plan of mauja hi mauja pack. Better to continue with monthly rental at Rs.322.

Bro there is no benefit in taking long term plan of mauja hi mauja pack. Better to continue with monthly rental at Rs.322.
only one reason behind to take ARP pack that this pack price is more cheaper than Value Sports SD Pack.
and in coming time(days) Airtel never give it increase price of this pack without giving any prior information.

only one reason behind to take ARP pack that this pack price is more cheaper than Value Sports SD Pack.
and in coming time(days) Airtel never give it increase price of this pack without giving any prior information.
Yes! ARP ensures price protection till validity of pack.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock