General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

How to remove old bundle?

u7iyMQA.png

Airtel is not adding new channels except News & education channels from August!

Is there any surprize from ADTV ?

First impression of Airtel Digital TV was beyond disappointing.

Airtel's portal is horrible. I saw local cable's portal which were much better. At first it has unattractive UI and incomplete logos. Can't remove channels before checking out. To do so we have to manually locate each packs and channels. Even search is bad. Changes also doesn't reflect until midnight. I wanted to add Nat Geo Wild. I couldn't as SPP was activated which I am pretty sure wasn't done my relatives as they never installed Airtel app before. They directly bought 6 months pack from dealer. Even Mahabharat and Shorts TV were activated without consent. Also the procedure for changing base plan is confusing. FAQs doesn't help either.

On top of that bouquets are incomplete. I want to buy Star's Bengali Bouquet. Unfortunately, I couldn't do that as Star Sports 1 Bangla is not available and we are required to buy Star Sports 1 as À la carte increasing my monthly bill which should be ₹360 is ₹382.42 now.

Can anyone recommend any affordable SD plan that consists of all Bengali GEC & Movies, Hindi GEC & Movies, Hindi News, Kids, Discovery, Animal Planet, Nat Geo Wild and Star Sports 1 channel?

Looking to shift to ADTV HD Connection for some time service request raised before 15 days. not yet received the HD box. One of my friend having a spare ADTV HD Box. So if i just place my card from my SD Set top box to my friend's HD Box & pay for HD channels can i able to watch HD channels. Will it work this way? kindly suggest anyone

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock