General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

How to select only 153rs pack as base pack?
There's no benefit of taking that pack as it contains only FTA channels at Rs153 & airtel provides all FTA channels alongwith many pay channels for free with any plan but if you still want to have just that plan then remove all paid channels/plans/bouquets from your plan except the FTA ones, your monthly rent will reduce to 153.
If you specifically want the BST plan then you need to call CC as this plan has been removed from app.

There's no benefit of taking that pack as it contains only FTA channels at Rs153 & airtel provides all FTA channels alongwith many pay channels for free with any plan but if you still want to have just that plan then remove all paid channels/plans/bouquets from your plan except the FTA ones, your monthly rent will reduce to 153.
If you specifically want the BST plan then you need to call CC as this plan has been removed from app.
Now I think New connection tamil bro which dth correct choice tata sky or airtel

I am new connection purchased Airtel dthHD Tamil pack.....picture quality very bad sd channels....hd channels ok better....Airtel sd channels sound quality super but previously used dishtv sd and hd channels picture quality super compare to Airtel....only major problem dish TV sound....I am really disappointed to Airtel...

Last edited:
I am new connection purchased Airtel dthHD Tamil pack.....picture quality very bad sd channels....hd channels ok better....Airtel sd channels sound quality super but previously used dishtv sd and hd channels picture quality super compare to Airtel....only major problem dish TV sound....I am really disappointed to Airtel...

Change the Aspect Ratio to "16:9"/"Fit to Screen" to watch SD content in full screen if you are using above 40" inch TV.

Anyone Facing issue regarding
add or Remove Channels

I am Facing Issue regards yet

Try using a different HDMI port. It might solve the issue.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock