General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Still not seeing BBC Bouquet listed on airtel thanks app. Any other airtel digital tv / airtel black combo DTH plan uswr facing this issue?

Also can any1 confirm if IN10 Media bouquet is also available on the app aa i cannot see it listed

Last edited:
unable to change channels via Airtel app, Airtel never fix their app, I'll move to other dth by end of this month
DBcjeud.jpg

Bro it's not new after 12am my airtel app is always down till atleast 5am

All operators perform maintenance activities on their app, IVR, SMS and otger system during watershed hours. Same issues r faced even by Tata Play, Dish d2h users too and we should not be complaining about it as such activities help in proper upkeep/ running of the services

upkeep/ running of the services
Yes for that i tell my family members if you want to change channel via app do it before 12am if possible do 11:30pm not after 12am coz i faced problem of change channel twice when ucl happen and try to change channel at 12:15 in app they showed top up added but in reality channel not coming hr also not worked then around 2:25 channel got added

can we just swap the smart card from one Airtel HD STB (which has an active plan/connection - can view channels) to the second Airtel HD STB (same model) and continue to watch the channels with this second STB?

I believe yes, but can someone confirm?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock