General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Any update about pending channel addition.
Hope we will get Christmas gift by adtv or pre new year gift by adtv as till now no hd channel gift from adtv 😉

Only 3 channels gift we got till now on decem out of which one removed ( 1 news and Bengali channel)

Last edited:
Movies now hd blank screen in airtel for last 30 minutes in airtel till not resume.Any other dth users pls confirm.

Last edited:
Hope we will get Christmas gift by adtv or pre new year gift by adtv as till now no hd channel gift from adtv 😉

Only 3 channels gift we got till now on decem out of which one removed ( 1 news and Bengali channel)
One month gap for nto 2.0 between these time airtel add all network pending hd channel bro or not

I m not able to change the pack through airtel thanks app. Now I m on kids and sports HD but want to make my own pack. But unable to remove that pack. Any solution??

Friends, I want to change my RMN in Airtel DTH HD on the airtel website. But when I enter the details in any 2 fields, it says incorrect. I not know the pin code, so I want to fill last recharge amount & last recharge date. But it is showing error & not able to change RMN.
Site is India's leading provider of Prepaid & Postpaid Mobile Services in India - Airtel.in
Kindly check the details, which I have to fill in date and amount ?
b4rptrm.jpg

I also know my C.ID, on the next page, I am facing issues.

Friends, I want to change my RMN in Airtel DTH HD on the airtel website. But when I enter the details in any 2 fields, it says incorrect. I not know the pin code, so I want to fill last recharge amount & last recharge date. But it is showing error & not able to change RMN.
Site is India's leading provider of Prepaid & Postpaid Mobile Services in India - Airtel.in
Kindly check the details, which I have to fill in date and amount ?
b4rptrm.jpg

I also know my C.ID, on the next page, I am facing issues.

Make the required changes on Airtel Thanks App, via Airtel Whatsapp Service Support, Call 12150 (IVR) or simply contact Airtel Presence via Twitter and request them to do the same

Make the required changes on Airtel Thanks App, via Airtel Whatsapp Service Support, Call 12150 (IVR) or simply contact Airtel Presence via Twitter and request them to do the same
Thanks for reply.
When I purchased the dth, dealer registered his mobile number and now, I cannot add my dth in Airtel Thanks app.
I will try to DM the airtel on twitter.
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock