General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Tata Play too infact returns the whole money which is paid upfront in form of cashback (small part each month) which is credited in the customer's DTH Account Balance.
Tata play credited account once with 4000/- or 6000/-. Further it's your choice how to use that balance.
Tata play DOESN'T pay in Small Part in each month.

Tata play credited account once with 4000/- or 6000/-. Further it's your choice how to use that balance.
Tata play DOESN'T pay in Small Part in each month.

Fine bro. Thing is u r just paying the concerned bouquet on upfront basis and same is credited to ur DTH account. All operators provide such offers. Such offers r in a way good for both customers and company as customers gets box/new connection free of cost while company gets good amount of money upfront which helps largely absorb the cost of new connection and rest of it can be adjusted in later monthly charges which customer pays

Fine bro. Thing is u r just paying the concerned bouquet on upfront basis and same is credited to ur DTH account. All operators provide such offers. Such offers r in a way good for both customers and company as customers gets box/new connection free of cost while company gets good amount of money upfront which helps largely absorb the cost of new connection and rest of it can be adjusted in later monthly charges which customer pays
Win win situation for both

Finally after 9 years. 😂
Hum logo ka kuch nehi ho sakta kya ( is there's any possibility for us adtv customer to get our pending hd channels of viacom18 network)
@Vadirocks bro

ZXHOPp4.jpg

Hum logo ka kuch nehi ho sakta kya ( is there's any possibility for us adtv customer to get our pending hd channels of viacom18 network)
@Vadirocks bro

ZXHOPp4.jpg
Tata Play atleast got a genuine excuse about activation transporter for non addition of channels like &Xplor HD. Airtel is just plain lame. These channels might shutdown before getting added on Airtel.

Not sure what's the problem between airtel and Viacom 18 definitely not tp issue, but one thing for sure they are deliberately not adding mtv beats hd and mtv hd!

Could be pricing issue , the only possibility..the channel were launched more than 5 years ago and during this period many channels launched and got added ... So no excuse for tp
I was talking about TP excuse for Tata Play. Something interesting is my local cable company also took like a year to add MTV HD, and Colors Cineplex HD. Vh1 HD was already available. MTV Beats HD was rebranded MTV Indies HD I think. So I think Airtel needs to sign some renewed deal with Viacom. Or channels are getting as NTO 2.0 is in effect.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock