General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Hello
Can anyone explain how to redeem 300 rs referral coupon to my dth account?
Coupons received by reference of dth.

O (Zero) NCF being charged by Airtel Digital TV for Family Sports Kids Plan which is available for Airtel Black DTH combo plan subscribers. Not checked the NCF for other 2 Hindi DPO or various other Regional DPO Bouquets made available for Airtel Black subscribers but i believe it would be either Zero or within Rs. 10 to 15 range at max....previously available DTH plans for Airtel Black subscribers too had 80% to 90% discount on NCF charges

Hello
Can anyone explain how to redeem 300 rs referral coupon to my dth account?
Coupons received by reference of dth.
You can use the coupon on your next recharge. I think the coupon can be applied on any Airtel services. Please check this and confirm. Just recharge with 300 and apply the coupon. Balance should get added.

You can use the coupon on your next recharge. I think the coupon can be applied on any Airtel services. Please check this and confirm. Just recharge with 300 and apply the coupon. Balance should get added.
Let me checked again earlier I tried to recharge but showing errors

K4cokrV.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe or maybe not i cannot confirm as currently no star sports cahnnel currently activated on my account
One of star sports cahnnel personal feeling star sports select 1 or all star sports channels got red button bug by press that button take subscriber to star sports vip screen.

Saying star sports select 1 channel as that channel previous seasion gave analytics feed. Also amb feed available which maybe can be use for star sports vip feed multi language activation

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock