General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Where u live bro
2day is friday night
Oops! Sorry bro that was an error on my part so please overlook the "day" part of the statement but still other part holds true. Thanks for pointing out to the mistake 🙏....unlike some others i don't mind owning up to my mistakes rather than somehow dodging it or trying to just make oneself always look right or troll others thus leading to unnecessary arguments

This has nothing to do with any other operator bro.
Take it in a casual way other than with a pinch.
I asked since you said some background activities keep happening and such updates keep happening so I just wanted to know what real changes are made on the platform.

I say many things based on the topic being discussed thus u cannot mix up all things without referring to the context of the same. If u r interested in poking fun at me or making false allegations against me then u r free to do so and i will ignore the same instead opting to use my time + efforts for important things

More than this ur this kind of trolling messages against me and airtel r far more common. Atleast team airtel is doing some backend activities or maintenance work enhance customer experience + expand / improve its offerings but ur comments add in no way productive manner to discussion :)
Thats a reminder that this message always shows 365 days! Wondering what kind of maintenance airtel doing whole year 🙏😂
Can't even develop a good ui app

Thats a reminder that this message always shows 365 days! Wondering what kind of maintenance airtel doing whole year 🙏😂
Can't even develop a good ui app

It was not the message quoted in above posts just to let u know. Anyways that part of app was down bcoz of some other work which was being carried out by them. Also their app may have certain issues but is still quite good...all operators have cons....If u r unhappy with an operator u can switch to another rival operator which u find to be best suiting ur needs

It was not the message quoted in above posts just to let u know. Anyways that part of app was down bcoz of some other work which was being carried out by them. Also their app may have certain issues but is still quite good...all operators have cons....If u r unhappy with an operator u can switch to another rival operator which u find to be best suiting ur needs
Please help to refund my paid amount, I will happily move out else if that cannot be done I have every rights to say if I find flaws...

Please help to refund my paid amount, I will happily move out else if that cannot be done I have every rights to say if I find flaws...
Just one last suggestion...if ur real intent is to highlight flaws so that solution can be worked out or improvements r made then right thing to do would be to share the feedback with Airtel Digital TV customer care as well as senior team via available mediums....posting it in forum and repeating the same on daily basis serves no purpose

2ndly as u r stating that u r not changing to another operator bcoz there is no refund available if u wish to return/cancel airtel digital tv connection then i can simply state that buying a new SD / HD or smart box of any operator is not that costly these days...Also u would be getting additional discount of Rs. 500 on installing new connection with old dish and free 1 month complimentary subscription of DPO bouquet so in all it would not be costing u anything...hence u can easily switch to another operator if u want to as cost issue is irrelevant

Just one last suggestion...if ur real intent is to highlight flaws so that solution can be worked out or improvements r made then right thing to do would be to share the feedback with Airtel Digital TV customer care as well as senior team via available mediums....posting it in forum and repeating the same on daily basis serves no purpose

2ndly as u r stating that u r not changing to another operator bcoz there is no refund available if u wish to return/cancel airtel digital tv connection then i can simply state that buying a new SD / HD or smart box of any operator is not that costly these days...Also u would be getting additional discount of Rs. 500 on installing new connection with old dish and free 1 month complimentary subscription of DPO bouquet so in all it would not be costing u anything...hence u can easily switch to another operator if u want to as cost issue is irrelevant
I have pack locked till July 12 ...so you mean to say ignore 3.5months of remaining value and move on instead of complaining about airtel?

If yes sorry buddy, you have to bear me till that period... after that no more resistance from my side to attract more customers!

Coming to customer care, I had already shared my feedback it's pathetic and slow

I have pack locked till July 12 ...so you mean to say ignore 3.5months of remaining value and move on instead of complaining about airtel?

If yes sorry buddy, you have to bear me till that period... after that no more resistance from my side to attract more customers!

Coming to customer care, I had already shared my feedback it's pathetic and slow

Okay. Then just shift after July 12. Post that u can shift. You may not be liking the service of Airtel Digital TV but there must surely be various strongs reasons why millions of others r using it & opting for it hence contributing to increase in their subscriber base, revenue and offerings. All operators have positives and negatives so noone is perfect, they all try to improve based on feedback received rest is upto customer if they r satisfied they can continue else make a shift :)

Last edited:
Just want to share the update that 1Sports channel has not been included in any of the New DPO bouquets created by airtel. Maybe as this channel was scheduled to be shutdown on 8th March and hence Airtel while compiling New DPO bouquets decided to exclude this channel in the new DPO Bouquets.

Now that channel is still on air maybe it will soon be again included in these base packs/bouquet.

Also airtel has included Warner Bros Discovery basic bouquet in their mid level DPO bouquet as they do incase incase of bouquets of other broadcasters too....since this basic bouquet of Warner Bros Discovery does not include Eurosports hence this channel is unavailable in such bouquets / base packs

Even CBeebies, Disney Channels except Hungama not part of new Family Sports Kids SD/HD bouquet launched by Airtel Digital TV for its Airtel Black DTH combo plan subscribers.

So they have not included CBeebies thru standalone mode in this bouquet nor BBC broadcaster bouquet included in this DPO bouquet. Also as New SVP broadcaster bouquet does not include any kids channel except Hungama hence same r unavailable in this DPO bouquet created by Airtel, they should have included Disney Kids Channels bouquet too in it. Colors Value Plus HD bouquet could have been kept out of this DPO bouquet and instead its SD bouquet version included

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock