General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Mtv beats hd not added since more than 6 years!
How you will justify it? The only Hindi music hd channel

In Pre NTO days airtel digital tv did not add many HD channels and there were different reasons for that...post 2020 when they had spare bandwidth reason i told holds true

ADTV going to worst day by day. Discount ncf pack completely missing and viocom hd channels also missing

Discount on NCF still available across most of the DPO bouquets available on Airtel Digital TV Platform....airtel black DTH combo plan users like me being charged Zero NCF. Airtel Digital TV us infact the best when it comes to channel packages be it in pricing or channel composition

Discount on NCF still available across most of the DPO bouquets available on Airtel Digital TV Platform....airtel black DTH combo plan users like me being charged Zero NCF. Airtel Digital TV us infact the best when it comes to channel packages be it in pricing or channel composition
How is the zero ncf. Can you please explain

My recharge is due. And I can see an option to recharge with old Malayalam Gold pack for 710 for 79 days.
Is gold pack still available for subscription.? @Vadirocks pls help.

I was hoping to go with 1294, Entertainment pack, but with gold we get ss1 and 2 on hd.
KsFLACE.jpg

My recharge is due. And I can see an option to recharge with old Malayalam Gold pack for 710 for 79 days.
Is gold pack still available for subscription.? @Vadirocks pls help.

I was hoping to go with 1294, Entertainment pack, but with gold we get ss1 and 2 on hd.
KsFLACE.jpg

There Are Few Packs Which Can Be Activated From Backend

Dino29 bro can you please explain or please DM me. For zero ncf in black plan as I am also using Airtel extreme fiber 499 plan

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock