General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,652
  • Views Views: Views 3,992,376

You first posted at 8:19 PM and edited at 8:26 PM. It's not 2 minutes, It's 7 minutes. Also you had a good 20 minute look at my post before responding to it, so you were in disbelief that you were proven wrong. It's not me being in hurry, rather you being in disbelief and coudln't believe your eyes that you were proven wrong. Only after other members started poitning out that the screenshots have the information to prove you wrong, you edited your posts. Don't try to cover it up now.

84XqknS.png

6ds1mWQ.png
I made correction little later as i noticed the balance deducted part later....i am not trying to deny that i did not edit the post which if done would have been called a cover up but i am accepting what i did and it is not that i edited post bcoz i was proven wrong (which again is not true as i am right on my part) but i made changes as i had not read/compared part of information in screenshot properly as was busy doing other work and that is normal thing to happen in human brain functioning

Again, I said this before. You keep bringing up the "Black" plan only when you are proven wrong. You did not say the statement in bold before multiple members started providing screenshots. You could have simply said that for your so called "Black" plan, the money is not deducted upfront for al-a-carte addition and you don't know about the regular customers. But you didn't do that, you kept going on and on in multiple posts as if every member was wrong and you were right. Why the members need to waste money to prove something to you?? It is ridiculous.

Yes, we will take action if misinformation is spread. We did this before when you tried to srpead misinformation about the NCF, and we will do it again if you don't mend your ways. We need to keep the integrity of the forum. Members cannot be confused with your unnecessary arguments and statements. You are the one who is dragging a simple thing for a long time rather than just accepting the facts. Be careful and end the topic here, otherwise, action WILL be initiated.
I am not confusing anyone anna rather thru discussions itself things/diubts/issues get cleared and when discussions happen counter exchange of arguments happen which cannot be termed as dragging the issue hence request u to please not accuse me of indulging in any unnecessary commenting or spreading of misinformation which is totally untrue and result of incorrectly perceiving the points being made

I made correction little later as i noticed the balance deducted part later....i am not trying to deny that i did not edit the post which if done would have been called a cover up but i am accepting what i did and it is not that i edited post bcoz i was proven wrong (which again is not true as i am right on my part) but i made changes as i had not read/compared part of information in screenshot properly as was busy doing other work and that is normal thing to happen in human brain functioning

I am not confusing anyone anna rather thru discussions itself things/diubts/issues get cleared and when discussions happen counter exchange of arguments happen which cannot be termed as dragging the issue hence request u to please not accuse me of indulging in any unnecessary commenting or spreading of misinformation which is totally untrue and result of incorrectly perceiving the points being made
Admins please take action against this @dino29 for misleading post and pro-airtel post and replies, everyone knows what's @dino29 agenda in this forum, 🤦

What was the need to respond if you were busy? There was no need to respond hurriedly when you hadn't read the message and looked at the pictures completely.

Read your messages below for the past 4 pages.

Buddy, For A La Carte channels money is deducted on DBR basis / daily deduction and not upfront for entire month

Hahaha! Buddy i am telling the truth....money is not deducted upfront for A La Carte channels

Daily Deduction will happen, as i have said charges for 30 days/monthly subscription amount for said channel are not billed upfront at time of activation

I have read it long back when this policy was implemented, understood it and even added many of such channels to my DTH Account.

It says "any channel added will be charged for minimum 30 days" meaning there is a 30 day lock period applicable so daily deduction will happen during this period
and one cannot drop the channel unless u upgrade to a bouquet or add on pack which has the concerned A La Carte channel and doing so will automatically deactivate such standalone channel from my account .

After @Elvin Paul bro provided the screenshots, you started mentioning the "Black", but still you were asking him to check now as the policy would have changed.

Anyways i am an Airtel Black customer and for me daily deduction is happening if i add an A La Carte channel....also do check by adding any channel now as maybe they would have changed the deduction rule later or maybe it is different for airtel black users

Again, in the below post, you said that the "Rules remain same in most cases" implying that the deduction would be daily only for regular users.

Does not matter buddy.... Rules remain same in most cases barring few exceptions like Airtel Black customers do not get "Initial Few Days Free Viewing" as available on activation of many of the service channel top ups
Again, no acceptance after @Vadirocks bro's message.
This is a regular message anna which we have been getting in before implementation of 30 days lock period , only "for a minimum of 30 days" part has been added later ...... channel amount reflects monthly subscription applicable for it

After multiple members pointed out your misunderstanding, finally, albeit reluctantly, you realized you were wrong and agreed that you didn't know the deduction process for regular customers.
I understand what u r saying bhai but as i have mentioned that being an Airtel Black customer i am not facing any such issue nor is 30 day payment deducted upfront for A La Carte channels for my DTH Account

What was the need to drag this out for such a long period, Why would the members need to take such a strain in posting multiple screenshots, and messages to prove something to you? You keep asking for proof when anyone says anything that puts Airtel in a negative light, yet you never provide any screenshots or proof for your claims. You need to realize that you are not earning anything good with this type of behaviour except for the "Airtel Fan Boy" tag. Sad but that's the truth.

EPG schedule of Sony Max 2 showing spme different movies than those being aired on the channel today.....most of these movies r from Sony Pictures Entertainment India production company so it seems Airtel Digital TV is planning to launch a new hindi movies service channel too in partnership with Sony which is great news as lot of bollywood movies which remain sidelined/do not get proper airtime on Sony Hindi Movie Channels will get shown on it

Back
Top Bottom