General Discussion about Airtel Xstream Devices

• Thread starter DonJon
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 556
  • Views: Views 92,250
this xstream box not even worth for 1000rs and it is already free for all the customers who joins airtel combo black plan

this xstream box not even worth for 1000rs and it is already free for all the customers who joins airtel combo black plan
Disagree with u anna. I am using Airtel XStream Box Variant 001 since over 2 years and i can tell its performance in all aspects is excellent barring minor shortcomings which even the most premium or best products too have.. .... This variant of Airtel XStream Box is even lot better than Tata Play Binge STB as i have had tested both with latter being installed at my relative's home, have not used the latest variant of XStream Box which i believe would also be quite good....all i can say is that my current box is worth Rs. 4500 keeping in mind the present component costs installed in it and its fab performance

Also you are again wrong in saying that Airtel XStream Box is being provided free with All Airtel Black combo plans, that offer has been discontinued....now only with certain Long Duration / Advanced Rental plans it is being provided free.....i got it back in 2021 as part of Rs. 1500 refundable security offer where if i use the box for 12 months on a continuos basis post installation then i am eligible to get security deposit amount back once i decide to return the box /cancel the connection

HI vadi sir is it possible just to get new airtel xstream box just box only if possible how much money will it cost. Please do reply sir

I will do dth recharge as I am already having disth and lnb is it possible just to buy box only. Will tata play disth and lnb work in airtel box
buy airtel fiber+dth (airtel black) for 3 or 6 months, you will get free router , free xstream box , free installation. ( i paid 4000rs and got 4 months and 20 days for fiber and dth with xstream box), disney hotstar and xstream play will be free for one year.
after 5months, exclude dth with fiber and even you can discontinue fiber and just recharge dth and keep xstream box with you

buy airtel fiber+dth (airtel black) for 3 or 6 months, you will get free router , free xstream box , free installation. ( i paid 4000rs and got 4 months and 20 days for fiber and dth with xstream box), disney hotstar and xstream play will be free for one year.
after 5months, exclude dth with fiber and even you can discontinue fiber and just recharge dth and keep xstream box with you
4000 for both fiber and dth till 4 month and 20 days? What is the pack in dth

Pack cost is 699rs plus gst.
Am in chennai, tamil pack is available for fiber plus dth. You can check your area about the pack.
fiber 40 mbps speed (for 100 mbps speed 1099rs plus gst).

Recently I upgraded my hd box to xstream box..But while I try to open xstream app it's shows the error-your device isnot compatible with this version..I don't have fiber connection and I use internet through my mobile hotspot..Also this app don't show on Play Store of box so that I try to update it..
YuH7UVz.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock