General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

@Vikash don't post news from Unofficial Sites/blogs :k:no

Guys please help me out. I have English news 36 topup, but republic tv is not coming. So I tried to opt for ala carte rs3, but system says channel already available in my package. So I called cc but they said that my English news pack includes Republic tv. When i said that i'm getting error code 4, after trying for about 15 min they finally registered a complaint, and said that some senior officer will call me and problem will be solved by tomorrow. But I want it today itself. What to to, please help me. Ip bro and others, I want to see Arnab please help me... Any worlaround/free addon/even alternative way to take Rs 3 alacarte will do. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE..

bro, Tell them to refresh your pack if still it doesn't come then first deactivate and then reactivate the top up, hope it will help you out.

Tha.RP8 said:
Guys please help me out. I have English news 36 topup, but republic tv is not coming. So I tried to opt for ala carte rs3, but system says channel already available in my package. So I called cc but they said that my English news pack includes Republic tv. When i said that i'm getting error code 4, after trying for about 15 min they finally registered a complaint, and said that some senior officer will call me and problem will be solved by tomorrow. But I want it today itself. What to to, please help me. Ip bro and others, I want to see Arnab please help me... Any worlaround/free addon/even alternative way to take Rs 3 alacarte will do. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE..

try heavy refresh from self-care

rahul1117kumar said:
bro, Tell them to refresh your pack if still it doesn't come then first deactivate and then reactivate the top up, hope it will help you out.

Are you sure its there in English news Rs 36 pack? 

By the way, anyone using the English news Rs 36 pack?? 

:'( :'(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock