General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Ritesh said:
And to all peace loving bros of Adtv, i have only one thing to say, we all have waited for long and the wait is almost finished. We have the tps, and all pending channels will be added. Having little patience would be appreciated.
I wouldn't name anyone but the one who have himself spammed just few hrs back for a particular channel, preaches to other member for requesting.. This is not good.

Don't speak without understanding anything.
In the same day I said I will wait till April..
Go and Scroll back.

Solved now. Removed viewing card and cleaned the dust in it, and reinserted. Now working fine.

@Ritesh If you pointed out Me.Read all of my post and show proof to validate your claim I spammed just few hrs back.If not Tender an Apology Immediately.

Ritesh said:
@Karan: where did i mention you? Can you show me the proof? I don't owe you any explanation brother.. just calm down.

I too said if its me so cool buddy.It's not me and it's finished :D

Tha.RP8 said:
Solved now. Removed viewing card and cleaned the dust in it, and reinserted. Now working fine.

Are U refering to the stb switch on and off issue?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock