General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

karan_hdl said:
Star & Airtel relationship at an all time low.Star Vijay Hitz removed and replaced with a Raj Network Thangathirai.Star Vijay Airtel Super Singer is now Idea Super Singer.Now Airtel Big Partnerships with Zee group that's why they launched all Zee group HD channels.

I don't think so....May be reason is Sony bbc earth HD was launched in ADTV ...So Tata sky launched star gold select HD ..Airtel might launch Maa movies HD before TS...

1 star sports select HD was launched in Airtel first.Star vijay HD,Maa Hd ,jalsha channels,pravah HD all were launched first on ADTV

nithinricks85 said:
I don't think so....May be reason is Sony bbc earth HD was launched in ADTV ...So Tata sky launched star gold select HD ..Airtel might launch Maa movies HD before TS...

1 star sports select HD was launched in Airtel first.Star vijay HD,Maa Hd ,jalsha channels,pravah HD all were launched first on ADTV
They might add by this week

Optimus_Prime said:
u got it wrong bro.
I really want that they add All The Pending channels Specially Tamil& Telugu channels, specially Ktv HD this time. that's Y I have asked.

Optimus_Prime said:
and yes, should I/we demand anything for our members here or I/we should stay silent if I/we get our fav channels.

I always got u right bhai .. Nothing wrong in ur words all are 100% right .. You/we should demand our reqs. But @ regular interval give some time for everything .. Thats what i & karan bro told :) #Cheers ..

OP & RP8 bro let's raise voice for all let's not be divided at any cost.Just Speak out I support.I don't have any biases of any sorts.If any of my Actions reg K TV HD addition caused any sort of negative effect like regional biases really I am sorry.In that process more hurt was Sai bro but I don't think he taken me in a wrong sense.All are brothers let's have good time here.I think all will be with ADTV for a long time and be United and make our ADTV Section United & Stronger.

Gobinaath said:
No communal just asking for confirmation you can able to see my smileys i think .. Btwn if someone making mistake means try to guide them or report to team .. Instead of that im also going to do the same means itz makes any meaning :huh .. And if team gave penalty to those members and including you means will u accept that :huh coz both are done same thing only .. And we are getting more irritation from that and including ur post also .. So plz try to understand .. Else dont quote my post and ask with angry smileys if u quote my post only i have to reply on that .. If you post comment in seperate post means ill just hit report & leave no need to reply ..

ok, leave this topic. Sorry for it. You can impose penalty if you want though, but not to me alone..

karan_hdl said:
OP & RP8 bro let's raise voice for all let's not be divided at any cost.Just Speak out I support.I don't have any biases of any sorts.If any of my Actions reg K TV HD addition caused any sort of negative effect like regional biases really I am sorry.In that process more hurt was Sai bro but I don't think he taken me in a wrong sense.All are brothers let's have good time here.I think all will be with ADTV for a long time and be United and make our ADTV Section United & Stronger.

Agreed.
:luv :luv :luv

Tha.RP8 said:
but not to me alone..

Really i very said by said like that .. But dont have choice coz either one side not too reply only conversation wont raise .. So only said like that .. Other than that I respect you fully i saw ur posts those contents really unknow by me ex:) Recently One post regarding Old cam vs New cam technology reply to shawl bro couple of days back that was really awesome one fully unaware knowledge thanks for that bro :hs:luv:) ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock