General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,192
Gobinaath said:
I think the channels Number 9 to Number 15 most of the viewers wont want they are just for count to competate the other dth :sp:sp:) .. Hardly 7 more hd channels needed for our bros (hindi & english music , tamil & infotmnt hd channels) :hs:tup:) ..

barring last 3 hd, I want all :tup

Sahil Nikhil said:
Thanks for sharing this great info vikash bro.. Is there any chance to add existing channels to new tp to increase picture quality?? Do you has any info on this vikash bro

More than 30 channels lined up for adding this is not the time to increase PQ but in the future as 16 TPs will be added Airtel might look into it.

If you don't want Channels addition I Kindly request you to Keep quiet!!

This shud now be d order, starting with priority wise... :

1. Vh1 hd
2. MTv beats hd
3. KTV HD
4. D Spprt hd
5. travel xp hd
6. Cineplex hd
7. NGC wild hd
8. epic hd(only for the show ekaant. No problem even if not added though).

Others are not needed for me.. Instead if upcoming channels like mtv hd+ are added on launch day, i'll be happier.

MTV Beats HD, NGC Wild HD, D sports HD, Cineplex HD would be my wishlist from available 15

thisisjagan said:
Oops that's little harsh... Everyone has their right to speak...

Please read his earlier Comments he hate devotional addition who is he to say that just to stop addition he is speaking anyway addition not gonna stop now he is trying to come in different route for the same thing his main intention is to stop all that is not his favourite.

Note : As too many TPs are booked surely Airtel will concentrate on improving PQ after this addition why now?? Already addition phase in snail pace so if they go for Shuffling it could take months for this 30 channels to get added.

can anyone help me about d sport addition on airtel??? gobi bro,shawl who bro,even op bro
please help me. because many hd channels added but no news about dsport sd or hd.op bro earlier you told dsport coming in couple of weeks!

Today any channel addition is there and I think March 15 only KTV HD and sun network channels and Tamil channels is added in adtv because sun network launch channel in march 15 only

Back
Top Bottom