General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,199
mithu said:
can anyone help me about d sport addition on airtel??? gobi bro,shawl who bro,even op bro
please help me. because many hd channels added but no news about dsport sd or hd.op bro earlier you told dsport coming in couple of weeks!

Bro can you tell us dat which sports you like ? Which sports do you watch ? Which sports do you want to watch in DSPORTS HD ? (' ,')

MRizz said:
Bro can you tell us dat which sports you like ? Which sports do you watch ? Which sports do you want to watch in DSPORTS HD ? (' ,')

Football. MLS and Chinese Super League is telecast live on dsport. So d sport is urgently required..

Tha.RP8 said:
Football. MLS and Chinese Super League is telecast live on dsport. So d sport is urgently required..

Yeah i knw that. But m asking this to mithu bro. :k

And one thing now adtv adding channels day by day they will definitely add DSPORTS. They will add channels be patience bro many pending and new channels will be added. :)

MRizz said:
Yeah i knw that. But m asking this to mithu bro. :k

And one thing now adtv adding channels day by day they will definitely add DSPORTS. They will add channels be patience bro many pending and new channels will be added. :)

Hope that by the time they add it, half the season of csl is not over...

Back
Top Bottom