General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,204
My comment for Mithu Only Not everyone .. May be if someone feels my words suitable to someone also means then im not responsible for that .. Btwn If Mithu Shared email snap (it must be send b4 my post) then i ready withdraw my words .. Btwn i told to someone dont speak abt me and quote abt me regarding my words .. Again telling once again else i dont have any choice than posting a thread in Talk To Team section plz dont make me do that - Thanks ..

Guys, take my words on a lighter note. I told those for newbies, you guys have received tags because of your abilities on ADTV DTH. Take a chill pill. :s

Forced offtopic: Some people are very experienced in the art of painting the whole street black by taking contract of painting only one house of the street. If the people of the street retaliate, they try to threaten them. I want to say only one thing, hoping to be heard by the concerned person, that till the body is being painted black, it can be ignored but once the black paint reaches the face, it can no longer be ignored. I have no interest in replying or talking to that person, but tgere are a few lines that need not be crossed.

Guys, according to you, which channel is having best pq among all channels available in adtv? I think its ngc hd and ten hd. What do you all think?

hd4_W9_PB6.jpg

Surya Comedy : Facebook

Surya Comedy : Twitter

Tha.RP8 said:
Guys, according to you, which channel is having best pq among all channels available in adtv? I think its ngc hd. What do you all think?

I will go with Zee TV HD

Back
Top Bottom